In this ever changing job market, it’s tough to keep up with the latest trends when it comes to a job search – especially if you haven’t been on an interview in couple years. But with the right preparation and the techniques you’ll learn in this course, you’ll be a success at your next interview.
- How to prepare for a job interview- everything from how to dress to what to research.
- The Top Ten Interview Mistakes - including "The Fatal Five."
- How to perform when more than one person is interviewing you at the same time.
- How to ace your phone screen so you'll be invited to an in-person interview.
- How to follow up after your interview and use what you've learned to do better on your next interview.
- What illegal questions are and how to effectively answer them.
- Tough Interview Questions: How to figure out what the interviewer is seeking in your answer.
Upcoming Sessions:Please check back soon for a list of upcoming events.
|Please visit our events page for a list of upcoming classes open to the public.|
This course can be customized to meet your organization’s needs. It’s a great way for recruiting firms to prepare their candidates for success and for companies with recent layoffs to help their former employees quickly find new employment. It's also an effective way for colleges and universities to get a higher job placement rate for their graduates. For more details on how this course can be customized to meet your organization’s needs, please contact us.