Meeting new people is the second biggest social fear, but it's also an important skill that's necessary for excelling in your professional and personal life. This program helps you network more effectively at business and social gatherings so that you not only meet the people that can help you the most but really connect with them.
We can tailor this program to meet the needs of your business by focusing on your industry and/or geographic area.
- How to Prepare for a Networking or Social Event
- Learn what's been holding you back and overcome that fear.
- Determine your networking goals - understanding the different types of events.
- What to bring
- How to dress for success
- What to do upon Arrival
- The perfect handshake
- Your "knock 'em dead" introduction.
- The Art of Working a Room
- Carrying on a conversation
- Conversation exit strategies.
- After the event is over
- Effective Follow-up strategies
- Maintaining & using a contact list
Would you like us to offer this course in-house for your business or organization? Then please contact us to learn more about our customized programs.
Upcoming Sessions:Please check back soon for a list of upcoming events.
|Please visit our events page for a list of upcoming classes open to the public.|